Lifestyle

What the New York Cannabis Market Needs to Do in Order to Take over the East CoastHigh & Marijuana Blog | Cannabis.Net

Only 53% of New Yorkers support the newly legal recreational legalization. According to recent polls, the remaining 47% do not want adult-use cannabis. This has made experts question the probability of having a thriving cannabis market when almost half the population is not interested.

Only 53% of New Yorkers support the newly legal recreational legalization. According to recent polls, the remaining 47% do not want adult-use cannabis. This has made experts question the probability of having a thriving cannabis market when almost half the population is not interested. High & Marijuana Blog | Cannabis.Net Read More or Shop @ https://pinkplanes.com/shop/

Comments Off on What the New York Cannabis Market Needs to Do in Order to Take over the East CoastHigh & Marijuana Blog | Cannabis.Net
Drop Your Email22% OFF 1st Order